Compliance Specialist I
RPM Development Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the Compliance Officer, the overall goal of this position is to ensure the continued compliance for the Organization by working with current residents with recertifying their income annually.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain appropriate leases, lease renewals and annual re-certifications timely
- Completing full certifications in bulk at local on-site offices and assist co-workers when necessary
- Travel to properties throughout NJ in order to complete on-site income certifications
- Ensure accuracy of lease input into Yardi
- Ensure rent portion letters are received timely and include annual increases
- Ensure all renewal rent charges and subsidy portions are accurate in Yardi
- Submit rent adjustments, when required, to accounting/billing agent within the allotted time frame, ensuring proper billing
- Assist residents with explaining and processing transfer requests, reasonable accommodation requests and reporting complaints to the Property Manager.
- Work beyond the narrow and specific job responsibilities to advance the goals of the company
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or a related field.
- 2-5 years if work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Outgoing, friendly attitude and ability to make others feel welcome and comfortable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbally and with written communications.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of LIHTC and Section 8 Housing preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Valid driver’s license and be able to travel to each of our properties independently
Compensation package includes competitive pay based on experience and excellent benefits.
At RPM Development Group, our goal is to create high-quality affordable housing. Throughout our history this has meant developing residential communities that are affordable and serve as environments for residents and their families to thrive. Our company takes great pride in creating housing that is attractively designed, skillfully built, and well-managed. Sustainable building is one of the core values that guides our work. When affordable housing is done well, we believe that it can serve as a transformational resource for residents and a source of beauty and vibrancy for surrounding communities.
RPM Development Group
Get fresh Chief Compliance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.