Lube Technician / Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Lube Shop Technician/Service Advisor to become an integral part of our team. You will inspect, service and maintain Domestic and Asian automotive vehicles as well as communicate with customers and provide estimates and invoices.
Looking for an individual to work within a great team environment at one of the cleanest, most reputable shops in the area. One year of lube shop experience preferred and willing to train those without experience. Paid tuition to become an Automotive Technician Apprentice for qualified candidates. Must have valid drivers license with no current D.U.I. or insurance violations on record.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintain shop and workspace in a safe, clean and tidy manner
- Provide honest and quality workmanship
- Support other Lube Technicians
- Manage inventory
- Provide Customer Service
- Service Advisor, Create and Process Invoices
- Must have or be willing and able to obtain Nevada 1G Emission Certification.
- Knowledge of basic automotive service and safety inspections
- Mechanical aptitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Able to communicate professionally with customers and technicians
We specialize in diagnostics and preventative maintenance. Our technicians are highly trained, and certified.
At Scotty's Lube Pro's it’s about quality and safety, It's not about car count! With every oil change we perform an in-depth inspection to determine the condition of every vehicle we service.
RPM Automotive Inc.
1510 Glendale Ave.Sparks, NV
Get fresh Lubricants Technical Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.