Loss Prevention Investigator
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring in La Mesa, CA RPI Service & Investigations Loss Prevention Investigator (San Diego). Full Job Description: Who we are: RPI Services’ team is comprised of industry experts with several years of experience in criminal justice, corporate security, military, and legal backgrounds. Our primary focus includes Loss Prevention, Investigations, Surveillance, Security Consulting, Attorney Services, and Background Checks.
Our primary niche in Loss Prevention exists within the fast pace grocery store industry. We currently possess multiple contracts with major grocery store companies in the Southern California region, which we’ve held for more than 20 years. Our Loss Prevention investigators are surveillance and security professionals responsible for preventing damage and theft, while maintaining the safety of others in a retail environment.
Loss Prevention Duties and Responsibilities: Loss Prevention has many duties that are important to prevent the company from losing money and merchandise, but also keep the shopping experience safe. • Monitor public areas for unusual activity and potential threats. • Identify potential thieves from customers or staff.
• Follow and confront a potential person of interest who is suspected of shoplifting. • Document theft and other violations of security, and what they observed on duty. • Work with multiple law enforcement agencies while detaining suspects for shoplifting.
• Protect people, money, equipment and merchandise. • Work undercover in stores to prevent theft. • Remain calm while dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior.
• Flexible hour. • Collaborate with store management to be an effective partner for business needs. Qualifications Required: • Adhere to RPI and Client’s Ethical Standards.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner and exhibit confidentiality. • Ability to be multi-functional, use good judgement, problem solving and organizational skills. • Ability to follow instructions and take directions.
• Ability to work with minimal or no supervision. • Ability to preform tasks consistently and accurately. • Ability to work morning/afternoon shifts and weekends (can be flexible at times).
• High school diploma or equivalent. • Prior military or law enforcement experience a plus but not required. • Be able to pass background investigation and drug test.
• Have a valid California Driver’s license. • Minimum age of 21. Our company offers: • American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certification.
• Loss Prevention Agent Certification with certificate (no cost). • 401K Retirement Fund • $400 Hiring Bonus If you are looking for a rewarding job with opportunities for advancement, then we have a place for you. Please visit our website at rpisvcs.com.
Starting pay $17.00+ per hour depending on experience. CA PI# 188518 RPI Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Employment Type: Full Time Years Experience: Less than 1 year Salary: $17 - $19 Hourly Bonus/Commission: No
RPI Services & Investigations
AddressLa Mesa, CA
RetailView all jobs at RPI Services & Investigations