- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RPI Group, Inc. is searching for an experienced System Administrator to support our Marine Corps customer located in Jacksonville, NC. This is a critical and challenging position as it requires the administration and maintenance of infrastructure and desktops; performing and planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades as well as patches, and service pack releases.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Staging and Production Environment and Directory Services.
- Perform planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades.
- Assist in future planning and resource allocation for network-related tasks.
- As a direct report to the Systems Architect, daily reports must be submitted as required.
- Provide networking assistance as required.
- Provide system administration to high-priority infrastructure/systems, servers, and applications running a variety of operating systems/applications to include Windows, Linux, Active Directory in a Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Perform development, installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent troubleshooting efforts.
- Perform administration and maintenance of infrastructure and desktops.
- Perform planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades, including patches and service pack releases.
- Install and configure systems, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
- Respond to all system administration-related work requests, including working with system maintainers, system engineering analysis, and integration efforts.
- Maintain and update standards documentation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5 years minimum experience.
- Experience with DISA STIGs.
- Experience with development, installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience performing administration and maintenance of infrastructure and desktops.
- Experience in the planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades, including patches and service pack releases.
- Experience with the DOD Risk Management Framework.
- Certifications in Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA), CompTIA Linux+, and LPI Linux Essentials are a plus.
- Experience administering Active Directory, performing system hardening, and patch management is highly desired.
- Foundational knowledge of networking principles and protocols.
*EOE, including disability/vets
RPI Group Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at RPI Group Inc
Get fresh Associate System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.