- $21 to $30 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
RPG Squarefoot Solutions is a leading technology solutions provider for the construction industry. We are based in the Baltimore-Washington DC metropolitan area and serve customers across the United States. We provide Construction Technology services and solutions for Architects, Engineers, Designers, Contractors, and Facility Owners. We have been in business for 30 years, with office locations in Maryland and Virginia. Learn more at. www.rpg.com
In RPG education is a standard. We pride ourselves on being industry leaders in providing expert knowledge and support. We encourage, support, reward, as well as provide continuing education, and offer onsite training to enhance job and management-related skills.
The Service Team is tasked with providing our wide range of government and commercial clients with stellar customer service by maintaining their vast fleet of equipment, hardware and software.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Service Technician, you will support our clients in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Support and assist other technicians in diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
- Support and assist sales representatives with technical advice
- Install, deliver, move, and configure equipment
- Assist customers with telephone support
- Analyze malfunctions in Hewlett Packard, Xerox, KIP, and Oce equipment.
- Replace or repair defective components, utilizing knowledge of equipment operation and repair
- Examine and test equipment to determine nature and probable cause of malfunction. Remove and replace defective electronic, electrical, mechanical components, such as circuit boards, wiring, switches, fusers, motors, rollers, gears, and belts/assemblies using hand tools and following drawings and manufacturer's manuals.
- Tighten or replace loose connections and fittings and performs related repairs.
- Adjust equipment to manufacturer's specifications using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- As well as test the operates equipment to ensure that defects have been corrected.
What You Will Bring Along
- Copier or printer service experience is preferred
- Experience in the servicing of Hewlett Packard, Xerox, KIP and Océ Plotters
- A combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the employment standard listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities
- Previous mechanical support aptitude experience is a plus
We Take Care of Our People
- Competitive pay based on the work you do and the experience you bring
- Sign-On Bonus up to $2,500
- Training Apprentice program available for entry level candidates
- Incentive bonuses
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- 401(k) with company salary match
- Profit Share
- Tuition reimbursement
RPG Squarefoot SolutionsLaurel, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.