- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
We are looking for experienced sales representatives to join our business to grow our revenue and profitability through direct sales of our client's water filtration systems to homeowners and businesses.
Our water filtration systems utilize cutting edge technologies and provide unmatched water quality. Consultants are given pre-qualified leads and conduct in-home sales presentations to homeowners throughout the states of New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, and more. They inform prospective customers how our water purification systems can add value to their homes, and improve their drinking water, hair skin, and nails.
Ideal candidates for this role should possess 1-3 years of prior sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of success in negotiating and selling high-value contracts, preferably in an in-home sales capacity.
- 1-3 years of previous sales experience required (preferably in home sales)
- General knowledge of water filtration systems a plus
- Display strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and ability to work with limited structure
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Must be comfortable presenting in home sales presentations
- Must maintain professionalism at all time
- Competitive projected annual salary range of $70,000 to $80,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- Access to pre-qualified leads through a major retailer, providing a valuable source of potential customers.
- Comprehensive paid training program, equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the role.
- Potential for uncapped performance-based bonuses and commissions, based on your individual results and contribution to the team.
- Rapid advancement opportunities into leadership positions for high-performing individuals seeking to take their career to the next level.
- Perform water testing and sales presentations for homeowners in person
- Make recommendations based on customers’ needs and budgets
- Inform prospective customers on the products and their options
- Negotiate and finalize sales
- Follow customers through the installation process for customer satisfaction
- Use general software to input customer data
- Attend weekly training meetings and team functions
- Effectively communicate with customers
- Maintain a high-level customer service
Powered by JazzHR
RPG LLCNew Castle, DE
BusinessView All RPG LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.