- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Full Time Brand Ambassadors
Looking for outgoing candidates to represent our charity organization in Houston, TX
Available to start work asap
Do you love talking with people? We're looking for candidates to fill our Brand Ambassador role. In this role you'll be a brand ambassador for a well known charity organization supporting children in the foster care system. Our donors funds go towards supplies for children, building safe advocacy centers across the country, and creating new therapy programs in centers and schools.
In this role Brand Ambassadors will be working at various events, indoors and outdoors, speaking with guests at the events to explain the organization, encouraging guests to donate, and explaining where those donation funds are going. Candidates should be extremely outgoing and enjoy talking with various groups of people, because that is the main responsibility of this role. Candidates should be able to stand for multiple hours at a time, and work full time hours.
This is a fantastic entry level role to the sales field. No prior experience or education is necessary.
Benefits of being a Brand Ambassador:
- Work with a well known charity that is making efforts to change our world
- An easy position for people who enjoy talking with others
- Immediate start dates available
- Flexible scheduling
- A great introduction job to the sale field
- No college education required, we are looking for candidates of all different experiences, as long as you love engaging with others!
- Many opportunities for rapid advancements into leadership positions (trainers, managers, etc.)
- The Entry Level Brand Ambassador position involves hands-on training with all the following; the creation and development of fundraising campaigns, the set up, the execution / presenting our charity partners' message to the community, and reporting back the results
- Participate in various different events where you will speak with potential donors, explain the charity, and answer any questions
- Be comfortable approaching guests
- Be comfortable encouraging guests to donate to our cause
- Turn every conversation into a donation made
- Hit individual and team goals
- Hold a sense of professionalism at all times
- Participate in team meetings where goals will be discussed, set, and also contribute individual feedback to improve our efforts
- Must be comfortable approaching and engaging with people all day
- Must be self motivated and driven to hit donation goals
- Must be able to stand for multiple hours at a time
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a drivers license and reliable transportation to events
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Multiple locations in person
Education: High school diploma or GED required
Experience: Customer service experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at RPG LLC
Get fresh Entry Level Clothing Brand Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!