Expired: July 19, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
Urgently Hiring Full Time Brand Ambassadors!
- Hiring Brand Ambassadors for our client's charity organization supporting kids in the foster care system
- Attend local, in person, high foot traffic events engaging with guests, advocating, and encouraging them to donate
- Entry level role with immediate start dates available
- Fully in person role
- Drivers license and own transportation required
- 30-40 hours weekly
Are you someone who loves to talk to people? We're looking for outgoing candidates to fill our client's Brand Ambassador role. You will serve as a brand ambassador for a charity of over 50 years that supports children in the foster care system. Their mission is to help kids grow up feeling loved and supported, despite any hardships they may face growing up. Donations are used to support and open advocacy centers across the country to provide health services, and a safe place for kids to go after school. Donations also go towards backpack drives full of essentials, such as toiletries, school supplies, and toys.
What will you do? In this role Brand Ambassadors will be working at various indoor and outdoor events, such as markets, shopping plazas, festivals, etc. conversing with guests at the events to explain and advocate for the organization, encouraging guests to donate, and explaining where those donation funds are going. We are looking for candidates who are extremely outgoing and enjoy talking with various groups of people. Candidates should be able to stand for multiple hours at a time, work fully in person, have their own drivers license and vehicle to get to and from work, and be able to work full time hours. This is an entry level role.
Why Join Us?
- Work with a well known charity that is making efforts to change our world
- An easy, entry level position for people who enjoy talking with others
- Immediate start dates available
- Flexible scheduling
- A great introduction job to the sales field
- No college education required, we are looking for candidates of all different backgrounds and experiences, as long as you love engaging with others!
- Many opportunities for rapid advancements into leadership positions (trainers, managers, etc.)
- Must have a drivers license and OWN reliable transportation to events
- Must be comfortable approaching and engaging with people all day
- Must be self motivated and driven to hit donation goals
- Must be able to stand for multiple hours at a time
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors
- High school diploma or GED required (must be 18+)
- Attend different in person events (both indoors and outdoors) at various locations to advocate for our organization
- Strive to turn every conversation into a donation made
- Explain to guests the charity, what we do, and encourage them to make a donation, and explain where that donation would go
- Set up and take down fundraising set up at events
- Self motivated to meet individual and team goals
- Participate in team meetings and mandatory trainings where goals will be discussed, set, and also contribute individual feedback to improve our efforts
- Learn about the creation and development of fundraising campaigns, the set up, the execution/presenting our charity partners' message to the community, and reporting back with results
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Multiple locations in person
Education: High school diploma or GED required
Experience: Customer service experience preferred
Requirement: Drivers license and own transportation
RPG LLCScottsdale, AZ
85271 USAView All RPG LLC Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.