Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative/ Scheduler Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative/ Scheduler Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- FAST Paced work environment
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Arranging and confirming appointments. Software Skills
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Experience with service industry it is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills,
- Ability to work with 2 computer screens
- Good with numbers.
- Good memory, ability to memorize
RPG Gulf Gate Corp
Gulf Gate Aluminum maintains a positive, family-oriented atmosphere, diverse with cultures and skills while serving the community we live and work in.
4549 Samuel st Sarasota FL 34233Sarasota, FL
BusinessView all jobs at RPG Gulf Gate Corp