Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
RPC Company Williston, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The pay rate is 17.00 to 21.00 an hour
The job location is in Williston, ND.
Temp to Perm
Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and field locations. Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Pick’s materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping. Performs cycle counts. Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts. May assist in packing, shipping and receiving. Junior level positions perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervision, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel.
· Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the department supervisor / manager.
· Inspection and documentation of customer owned tools.
· Quality process control follow through and daily KPI metric completion.
· Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
· Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
· Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
· Performs other duties and activities as directed.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
· Possess basic written communication skills.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
· Basic PC skills.
· The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Forklift experience/certification required.
Entry level to 6+ months of related experience.
Transportation and Storage