Performs specialized product testing. May operate specialized inspection equipment. Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints. Works under direct supervision. Basic/repetitive tasks. Other duties as assigned.
• Read and interpret blueprints for the purpose of performing in-process and final inspection and testing assemblies/sub-assemblies.
• Proficient use of Measuring and Testing Equipment /Software and ability to perform calibrations on equipment.
• Follow shop routers/work order to schedule sequence inspection/testing operations.
• Perform Receiving, In-process, Final Inspection and testing utilizing drawing specifications.
• Document Receiving, In-process and Final Inspections.
• Perform calibrations on M&TE.
• File and maintain all Quality Control records.
• Perform essential duties following the Quality Management System.
• Report and document nonconformance or potential problems relating to the quality of product and/or the QMS.
• Perform work in a professional and safe manner.
• Report unsafe work practices.
• Some knowledge in dimensional testing and manufacturing.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of related experience.