Remote Loan Processing Assistant
RP Pro Services Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
RP Pro Services is a rapidly growing Technology consulting firm headquartered in Virginia. Were a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) serving both federal and commercial customers. At RP Pro Services, we help our clients achieve their mission by developing value driven, customized solutions that are executed by the best people. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built!
RP Pro Services is seeking highly qualified individuals for Loan Processing Assistant positions to support a federal agency in several locations. You will be performing duties necessary to the processing, servicing, liquidating, or other transactions for all types of SBA loans.
- Youll independently manage an assigned portfolio of loans and concentrate on loans delinquent for the purpose of securing payments to bring the loan current by making telephone calls and writing collection letters to borrowers.
- Youll keep loan specialists informed of borrowers payment record referring delinquent loans over one hundred twenty days (120) for further action by loan officers.
- Youll prepare summary recommendations to supervisory or lead loan specialist for review or appropriate actions.
- Youll ensure all routine transactions requirements are accomplished for assigned loans.
- Youll spread and analyze borrowers financial statements, compare with statements previously furnished to determine trends in financial condition and to determine compliance with loan terms and conditions, particularly with respect to salaries, whether pledged assets have been disposed of and whether additional assets have been acquired. Bring to the attention of the supervisory loan specialist and/or lead loan specialist any adverse change in financial condition or any serious violation of loan agreement.
- Youll prepare and analyze information to develop transaction documents, such as the SBA Form 327, involving, for example, deferment of payments, extension of loan maturity, temporary increase/decrease of installment payments, charge off and referral to treasury, etc. This requires the ability to read and analyze financial statements to determine whether the borrowers request should be approved or declined. In doubtful or more difficult cases, consults with lead loan specialists and possibly, the Agencys supervisory loan specialist.
- Youll answer basic credit requests from individual borrowers, banks, and other financing agencies. This involves stating whether or not the loan is current, the original amount of the loan, the loan balance, and our experience with the borrower.
- Be able to complete tasks related to loan administration such as loan collections, charging off loans, ordering lien searches, making minor modification to loans and transferring loans to and from liquidation status.
- Highly skilled in oral and written communication to extract needed information and to ensure effective response to Agency borrowers or stakeholders.
Your Required Qualification:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Public Trust Eligibility.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associate degree preferred.
- Practical knowledge of loan administration and basic account principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the substantive programs of Small Business Administration and they relate to loan administration functions.
- Knowledge of duties, priorities, commitments, policies and goals of the office sufficient to perform assignments such as telephone requests and other inquiries.
- Practical knowledge of standard procedures in loan administration requiring extended experience to perform such work as preparation of the more routine modification of loan terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of financial statements, credit instruments, collateral documents and business terminology.
- Skill and ability to use calculator, typewriter and/or personal computer to complete forms, recurring reports and correspondence which is generated by job activity.
- Skill and ability to deal with situations on the telephone involving individuals who may not understand the Agencys programs or who have complaints or grievances with the Agency.
- Judgment in locating and selecting the most appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for application and in making minor deviations to adopt the guidelines in specific cases, may determine which of several established alternatives to use.
- A degree in Business or Accounting
For additional information regarding location details for this position, please discuss with the Recruiter after the submission of your application.
RP Pro Services intends this position to be performed entirely outside of the state of Colorado and the state of California.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Up to 4% retirement match with 100% vesting
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company paid basic life insurance
RP Pro Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RP Pro Services