Program Support III
- Posted: August 09, 2022
RP Professional Services is a rapidly growing Technology consulting firm headquartered in Virginia. We're an 8a and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) serving both federal and commercial customers. At RP, we help our clients achieve their mission by developing value driven, customized solutions that are executed by the best people. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built!
RP is seeking Program Support III to support a federal agency with high-level administrative program support.
The USDA, OIG employs approximately 600 individuals in a geographically dispersed environment with responsibilities for the audit and criminal investigation of USDA programs. USDA OIG is to independently and objectively perform audits and investigations of USDA's programs and operations; promote economy, efficiency and effectiveness, and prevent and detect fraud and abuse in programs and operations; review existing and proposed legislation and make recommendations concerning the impact of such legislation or regulations; and report OIG's activities to the Secretary and the U.S. Congress semiannually.
RP Pro Services provides clerical and program support service to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Investigations (INV). We provide support to the Hotline Analyst to accomplish the goals of processing the Food and Nutrition Serves (FNS) complaints.
As a Program Support III, you will provide any needed general administrative support to the Hotline Analysts and a project team including, but not limited to, team and project scheduling, document development and management, document librarian functions, desktop publishing, and visitor control. You will need knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and some database programs (such as Microsoft Office).
- Perform high-level program support
- Enters allegations into the official electronic system of record to create "complaint records."
- Performs initial high-level assessment of complaints during the intake process to determine the nature of specific allegations.
- Conducts initial high-level assessment of whether complaints involve fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement, criminal violations or other misconduct
- Maintains accurate records and enter detailed information relating to complaints in the official electronic system of records.
- Consistently prepares and presents all complaint initiation, processing and closing correspondence in a clear, concise, accurate, and timely manner, in accordance with policies and procedures
- others duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience performing high-level administrative program support
- the ability to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
- Skilled in oral and written communication to extract needed information
- Knowledge of and ability to determine the appropriate application of applicable rules, laws, regulations, and practices of the Federal government and criminal law to determine appropriate research and evaluation of actions that are either broadly covered or not covered by existing guidance
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques evaluate and assess perceived problems, plan for investigative steps, perform detailed investigation preparation; ability to exercise analytical, research, writing, and judgmental skills to complete the initial intake assessment of complaints and assigned tasks
- Capable of proofreading for accuracy
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 4% retirement match with 100% vesting
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Competitive PTO package
RP Professional Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RP Pro Services
BusinessView all jobs at RP Pro Services