Loan Processing Assistant PPP
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
RP Professional Services, LLC (RP) is a rapidly growing government consulting firm headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia. We're an 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that exclusively enables the missions of U.S. Federal agencies through superior mission support and technology integration. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built! At RP, we take pride in who we are and what we deliver.
RP Pro Services is seeking highly qualified individuals for Loan Processing Assistant position to support a federal agency.You will be performing duties necessary to the processing, servicing, liquidating, or other transactions for all types of SBA loans.
- Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recording applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using laptops or computers.
- Submitting loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Contacting customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
- Filing and maintaining loan records.
- Contacting credit bureaus, employers, and other sources to check applicants' credit and personal references.
- Checking value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
- Interviewing loan applicants to obtain personal and financial data and to assist in completing applications.
- Preparing and typing loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Reviewing customer accounts to determine whether payments are made on time and that other loan terms are being followed.
- Calculating, reviewing, and correcting errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Answering questions and advising customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Presenting loan and repayment schedules to customers.
- Ordering property insurance or mortgage insurance policies to ensure protection against loss on mortgaged property.
- Accepting payment on accounts.
- Scheduling and conducting closings of mortgage transactions.
- Establishing credit limits and grant extensions of credit on overdue accounts.
- Verifying and examining information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Conducting research necessary to assist lenders in answering inquiries regarding recently submitted actions or inquires.
- Reviewing and associating trailing documents with their respective loan files or transfers files/documents to the appropriate SBA office.
- Analyzing and making recommendations on transaction requests in accordance with existing Agency SOPs or guidelines
- Others duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience with loan administration and basic account principles.
- Knowledge of duties, priorities, commitments, policies and goals of the office sufficient to perform assignments such as telephone requests and other inquiries.
- Practical knowledge of standard procedures in loan administration requiring extended experience to perform such work as preparation of the more routine modification of loan terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of financial statements, credit instruments, collateral documents and business terminology.
- Skill and ability to use calculator, typewriter and/or personal computer to complete forms, recurring reports and correspondence which is generated by job activity.
- Skill and ability to deal with situations on the telephone involving individuals who may not understand the Agency's programs or who have complaints or grievances with the Agency.
- Judgment in locating and selecting the most appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for application and in making minor deviations to adopt the guidelines in specific cases, may determine which of several established alternatives to use
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
- Comprehensive knowledge of the substantive programs of Small Business Administration and they relate to loan administration functions.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 4% retirement match with 100% vesting
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Competitive PTO package
RP Professional Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RP Pro ServicesAshburn, VA
Finance and InsuranceView All RP Pro Services Jobs
Get fresh Loan Processing Assistant PPP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.