General Clerk III
- Expired: June 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
RP Professional Services is a rapidly growing Technology consulting firm headquartered in Virginia. We're an 8a and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) serving both federal and commercial customers. At RP, we help our clients achieve their mission by developing value driven, customized solutions that are executed by the best people. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built!
We are seeking a highly qualified individual for a full-time General Clerk III position to provide documentation and call center support for a federal agency. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and a strong team player with the ability to work independently. Excellent communication and document processing skills are a must. The ideal candidate will also enjoy learning new software skills. If you're interested in being part of a team supporting government financial programs, please apply!
This position is onsite, 3 days a week, in Washington DC.
- Assisting in a variety of administrative matters.
- Maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records that are stored manually and electronically.
- Choosing among widely varying methods and procedures to process complex actions.
- Selecting or devising steps necessary to complete assignments.
- HS Diploma
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous clerical experience preferred
Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
4% retirement match with 100% vesting
Company paid STD and LTD
Company paid basic life insurance
Competitive PTO package
RP Professional Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RP Pro Services
GovernmentView all jobs at RP Pro Services