RP Professional Services, LLC (RP) is a rapidly growing government consulting firm headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia. We're an 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that exclusively enables the missions of U.S. Federal agencies through superior mission support and technology integration. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built! At RP, we take pride in who we are and what we deliver.
RP is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the internal RP operating infrastructure, executing critical tasks that improve the efficiency of RP and its key stakeholders across the organization. In this role, you will aid in the employee onboarding process, coordinate meeting and event logistics, and support the management of mail operations to ensure correspondence is managed efficiently and accurately. As a key member of RP's people-first environment, your contribution will have a direct impact on the employee experience at all levels of the RP organization.
This position is currently a part-time, on-site role (5-10 hours/week) at RP's Headquarters office in Ashburn, VA. Local travel to fulfill the responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant may be required.
- Supports the RP Leadership team with the organization and scheduling of on-site meetings and appointments
- Serves as the primary point of contact for RP HQ's mail operations to include receiving, scanning, distributing, and organizing mail and packages
- Partners with HR and IT Operations to coordinate the delivery and receipt of employee IT assets across a remote, nationwide workforce
- Supports the planning and execution of ad-hoc and annual corporate events to include corporate offsites, employee engagement events, and/or partner/customer meetings
- Manages on-site office supplies, employee onboarding packages, and employee engagement item inventories
- Organizes and maintains files and databases in a confidential manner
- Coordinates HQ travel arrangements to include transportation and accommodations
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree. Military experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.
- 1-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office management experience
- Experience booking corporate events or conferences
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and Sharepoint
- Ability to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
- Data entry experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate routinely shifting demands
- Knowledge of the federal government or government contractors
RP Pro ServicesAshburn, VA
BusinessView All RP Pro Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.