- Maintains, and repairs heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Inspects HVAC systems.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Diagnoses and correct problems in HVAC systems.
- Tests electrical circuits and components for continuity.
- Tests pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks.
- Joins pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water.
- Reassembles and tests equipment following repairs.
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Obtains and maintains required certifications.
- Installs, connects, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers.
- Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspects and tests HVAC systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Completion of HVAC training, apprenticeship program or equivalent on-the-job training
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 5 years of related experience
- Service orientation
- Equipment maintenance
- Quality control analysis
- Operation monitoring
- Must have a clean driving record