- Install heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
- Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
- Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
- Ensure assigned company vehicle is kept clean
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Completion of HVAC training, apprenticeship program or equivalent on-the-job training
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 5 years of related experience
- Service orientation
- Equipment maintenance
- Quality control analysis
- Operation monitoring
- Must have a clean driving record