Test Vehicle Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush’s On Road Vehicle Testing (ORVT) division is currently seeking a full-time Test Vehicle Coordinator in Fountain, CO area. The ideal candidate will have a passion and curiosity for on-going automotive technology and development. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work, and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. The pay range for this position is $21-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Test Vehicle Coordinator will manage a specialized vehicle test program for our customer that is focused on new vehicle quality, following an entire testing process for a select number of automotive vehicles
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility to deliver results
- Ensure vehicles fully meet customer program requirements
- Document, validate and track test issues for a select number of vehicles
- Interact with customer product and quality teams on issue resolution, communication, documentation and final validation
- Work closely with engineers, technicians, mechanics and test drivers to execute efficient test plan
- Routinely participate and lead issue resolution discussion with peers and upper management
- Must have 2 years of automotive industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Test Vehicle Coordinator must be customer and quality focused including having excellent customer interface skills
- Ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to complete all assigned tasks and meet goals
- Must have proficient computer skills to include Microsoft software
- Test Vehicle Coordinator must have valid driver's license with safe driving record
- Associate degree or 2 years of technical school experience
- Automotive program management experience
- Previous experience in an automotive testing, technician, or service-related position
- Previous automotive plant and/or automotive quality experience
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at ROUSH