ROUSH Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
The Program Manager in Roush Entertainment Systems is the central point of contact for the customer and cross functional development team. The role manages all aspects of a project from initializing through close out to meet cost, quality, and timing targets. The project scope involves primarily the design, manufacturing, assembly, and commissioning of ride systems or animated figures and associated equipment. The Program Manager executes the project within defined scope while promoting customer satisfaction by ensuring the project adheres to customer specifications and contract deliverables. This position is located in Orlando, FL.
- Ensure all program deliverables are executed within cost, quality, and timing constraints
- Monitor timing, quality, technical and financial risk, and issues on projects appropriately elevating to management attention when there is not timely resolution.
- Develop and oversee program schedules, track and update milestones and key activity streams, drive on-time completion of deliverables.
- Adhere to the Product Development Process for Entertainment Systems projects, monitor compliance for each of the functional groups throughout the various phases of the plan, hold timely and accurate gate reviews for management approval to proceed into next phase of the plan.
- Communicate project status (financials, health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to senior management.
- Monitor changes in project scope and communicate them to the customer in accordance with the contract requirement to capture cost or schedule changes.
- Manage the day-to-day client communication, including setting and managing client expectations and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Manage the program budget, track the financial status, and invoice according to contract schedule of values or milestones.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the resources necessary for successful project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of project or program management experience in a product development or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of program management processes such as change control, risk identification and phase gate processes, including tools such as earned value, risk and register analyses, communication plans, timing plans, business cases, and comprehensive financial analyses.
- Strong leadership and program management skills with ability to solve complex problems and work independently.
- Ability to focus on customer service, cost, quality, and delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years of work experience in Themed Entertainment Industry engineering or similar.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Knowledge of the engineering design and release process leading to the production and manufacture of components and assemblies, including Bill of Materials (BOM) development.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes including machining, welding, electrical systems, and composites.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, order management, inventory transactions and creating cost reports or summaries.
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ROUSH