- Posted: February 05, 2023
We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is seeking a detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide frontline contact for the department or building that the position supports and is responsible for answering a multi-line phone, general administrative duties and special projects, as needed. The schedule will be Monday-Wednesday with flexible hours.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests, internal and external and provide assistance and/or direction as needed
- Completing general administrative duties including making copies, filing, faxing and data entry
- Ensuring office supplies are ordered and maintained
- Assisting with travel arrangements, meeting schedules, event planning, and submitting per diem
- Preparing and maintain documents and spreadsheets using MS Office
- Performing special projects for the building departments including entering expense reports for senior management and material requisitions for department staff and scheduling and supporting department events
- Answering multi-line phone and direct calls
To be considered as an Administrative Assistant, you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of recent general office experience providing administrative support, including data entry in a professional environment
- 3 years of experience supporting a variety of teams and departments in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to answer multi-line phone while demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Ability to complete general administrative duties including making copies, filing, faxing, data entry, office supply management, assist with travel arrangements, meeting schedules, and event planning
- Ability to provide support to various locations and work overtime as needed
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
BusinessView all jobs at ROUSH
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?