5711 Peach Street, Erie, PA 16509
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Earning Potential - Up to $60K+!
Experience Preferred, but not Required - We will Train!
Are you ready to make a change in your career to a long-term job in the Tri-states Automotive industry?
Our floor traffic and sales volume has increased and is growing daily!
If you have good communication skills and love a challenge, then this is the fit for you.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Roth Cadillac invite you to join their Sales team where you will be appreciated and where you will find that vehicle sales is a very lucrative field. You will enjoy the benefit of working with many repeat customers due to our excellent reputation. We welcome applicants from industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurants, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc.
Roth Cadillac has been Northwestern Pennsylvania's premier Cadillac dealership since 1903. We are the oldest Cadillac dealership in the world! We have maintained our current location at 5711 Peach Street since 1968.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive salary based on skill level
- Bonuses to be discussed at the interview
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Employee development through training and advancement from within.
- Health Insurance
- NO SUNDAYS!
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior automotive sales experience is preferred, but not necessary. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
- Sales experience in any industry is a plus
- Prior Sales Experience in high-end vehicles is a PLUS!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.