- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you looking for an exciting career? Are you a detail-oriented self-starter, with ability to organize and prioritize work independently?
ROSS Companies is one of the top tier Property Management firms in the Mid-Atlantic area, and we are seeking your sales expertise & real passion for extraordinary customer service for a phenomenal opportunity.
As a Sales Consultant, you hold the keys to success. Leading the sales process from beginning to end, you will meet and greet potential residents touring apartments and the community. Lend a helping hand to current residents, and build positive relationships. Use your ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, along with your excellent customer service and sensational sales aim to meet your goals and achieve success.
What we would like from you:
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Tax credit
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Publisher, and Internet, excellent presentation skills and creative ability
- Fun, positive attitude
- High School Diploma
This position will require Saturday and possibly Sunday hours.
Perks when you join our team:
- We support a work-life balance by providing 10+ days per year of vacation, plus sick leave, plus personal leave, plus potential for you to earn an additional 4 days of vacation per year with our perfect attendance program.
- We provide 10 paid holidays.
- 401k Retirement: Save for your future with a 100% company match through investments in 16+ funds.
- Receive a 20% discount on your rent with our Apartment Rental Discount program.
- We provide reimbursement for part of your tuition in either undergrad or graduate degrees.
- We offer Term Life Insurance: $10,000 without cost to you, with option to purchase additional.
We are proud to be an EOE, and we maintain a drug-free workplace.
ROSS CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Great work-life balance, growing company, and our communities are listed on the Top 250 Communities Nationwide
ROSS Companies, a premier owner, renovator and manager of multifamily assets in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1983.
819 Forrest DriveNewport News, VA