Are you a people-person? Do you love exceeding expectations?
ROSS Companies is one of the top tier Property Management firms in the Mid-Atlantic area and we are seeking you to build a positive impression with our community residents. As our Resident Relations Specialist, you will address any needs/concerns in a professional and diligent manner to ensure customer/resident satisfaction.
What we would like from you:
- Your proven skills in the areas of customer happiness and telephone etiquette
- 6 months-1 year of extraordinary customer service
- Your excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skills with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Your proficiency in computer programs MS Word, Excel and property management software.
- Your previous multi-family and/ or condominium experience preferred.
- HS Diploma with some college level courses. College degree preferred.
Perks when you join our team:
- We support a work-life balance by providing 10+ days per year of vacation, plus sick leave, plus personal leave, plus potential for you to earn an additional 4 days of vacation per year with our perfect attendance program.
- We provide 9 paid holidays.
- 401k Retirement: Employer Match.
- Receive a 20% discount on your rent with our Apartment Rental Discount program.
- We provide reimbursement for part of your tuition in either undergrad or graduate degrees.
- We offer Term Life Insurance: $10,000 without cost to you, with option to purchase additional.
We are proud to be an EOE, and we maintain a drug-free workplace.
Why Work Here?Established property management company.
Work with a GREAT Team!