Are you looking for an exciting Maintenance Technician opportunity?
ROSS Companies is one of the top tier Property Management firms in the Mid-Atlantic area. Today, we are widely respected as a local authority and continue to grow by attracting the highest level of multifamily professionals with local knowledge and experience, administering multifamily real estate services and partnering with some of the world’s most prestigious equity and investment firms. We are seeking your expertise & real passion for extraordinary customer service for an available opportunity.
You will be maintaining our resident apartment homes, responsible for the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, boiler, carpentry & a variety of apartment maintenance tasks. Put your expertise and passion to use and apply your knowledge to help make each one of our ROSS Management apartment homes feel like home.
What we would like from you:
You like to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, possess a positive attitude, and knowledge in apartment maintenance. You are knowledgeable in individual HVAC repair, preventative maintenance of individual or central plant equipment, appliance, plumbing, and electrical systems and repairs. You are familiar with fire safety equipment and repairs, preparation of turnover apartments and flooring installations. You possess the ability to assist and follow through in the performance of all maintenance repairs and duties independently, expertly and in a timely responsible manner. Initiative and motivation to continue training to develop skills, preferred, (i.e. license and certifications). Good interpersonal and time management skills. CFC - Type 2 may be required. You will have a valid driver’s license, transportation to respond to emergency calls, and proof of motor vehicle insurance.
This position may require Saturday and possibly Sunday hours.
Perks when you join our team:
- We support a work-life balance by providing 10+ days per year of vacation, plus sick leave, plus personal leave, plus potential for you to earn an additional 4 days of vacation per year with our perfect attendance program.
- We provide 9 paid holidays.
- 401k Retirement: Save for your future with a 100% company match through investments in 16+ funds.
- Receive a 20% discount on your rent with our Apartment Rental Discount program.
- We provide reimbursement for part of your tuition in either undergrad or graduate degrees.
- We offer Term Life Insurance: $10,000 without cost to you, with the option to purchase additional.
We are proud to be an EOE, and we maintain a drug-free workplace.
Why Work Here?Established property management company.
Work with a GREAT Team!