Assistant Property Manager (Compliance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love working in a dynamic environment? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity?
ROSS Companies is one of the top tier Property Management firms in the Mid-Atlantic area and we are seeking you to build a positive impression with our community residents. As the Assistant Property Manager, you will support the Property Manager with the implementation of a property business plan, while providing excellent customer happiness and team support.
What we would like from you:
- Your experience with affordable multi-family housing, apartment leasing, apartment maintenance, employee supervision, landlord-resident relations, HUD, and LIHTC experience
- Your knowledge of appropriate and effective conduct during emergency situations
- Your proven and developed organizational and administrative abilities; Efficient interpersonal skills toward public, residents, employees, state and local authorities, and upper levels of management
- Your expertise of accounts payable and receivable functions essential. High School Diploma with some college level courses. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of college degree
Perks when you join our team:
- We support a work-life balance by providing 10+ days per year of vacation, plus sick leave, plus personal leave, plus potential for you to earn an additional 4 days of vacation per year with our perfect attendance program
- We provide 9 paid holidays
- 401k Retirement: Save for your future with a 100% company match through investments in 16+ funds
- Receive a 20% discount on your rent with our Apartment Rental Discount program.
- We provide reimbursement for part of your tuition in either undergrad or graduate degrees
- We offer Term Life Insurance: $10,000 without cost to you, with option to purchase additional
We are proud to be an EOE, and we maintain a drug-free workplace.
ROSS CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Great work-life balance, growing company, and our communities are listed on the Top 250 Communities Nationwide
ROSS Companies, a premier owner, renovator and manager of multifamily assets in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1983.
85 Smallwood Village CenterWaldorf, MD