- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Innovative and growing Cleveland and Pittsburgh based Commercial Integrated Audio Video Company is seeking a Support Specialist who utilizes a variety of cloud and network-based tools for real time monitoring and customer support. Clear communication is critical as the liaison between the Root Support Team and the customer. In conjunction with other members of the Root support team, our Specialists will implement processes to ensure uptime and maintain the latest updates and patches. They are proactively responding to trouble tickets and offline reports. The ability to process logs, analyze data, and determine trends is critical to the success of the long-term support with our valued customers. They are keen to ensure high quality documentation exists for all services provided. This Specialist must have the foresight to aggregate data and translate it all into comprehensive monitoring and management solutions. Work ethic to include a high-performance culture with a focus on self-starter, teamwork, service excellence, and ownership in creating a resolution for internal and external issues. Due to the sensitivity of these solutions, there is a high level of focus placed on personnel integrity to assure client security remains of utmost priority.
Our Root Integrated Systems embraces an entrepreneurial mindset. Key candidates are empowered to develop, adapt, and grow these solutions to best serve our customers now and into the future. Familiarity with new product offerings and solution developments in the area of Root’s core business is encouraged.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ROLE EXPECTATIONS
- Provides hardware and software support a variety of clients and end users.
- Monitoring multiple cloud-based dashboards and remotely trouble shooting issues to minimize system downtime.
- Management and support of various hardware solutions, software platforms, and integrated systems.
- Provide clear and concise daily communication with customers and team members.
- Analyze logs to identify trends and provide data-based proactive solutions.
- Training and in-servicing of a variety of end users.
- Provide phone and remote support to customers.
- Develop strategic client-based plans to ensure premier level support.
- Manage and observe service level agreements.
- Maintain all network security best practices and procedures.
- Full employer covered healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401K match
- Health and wellness program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working options
- Paid training and certifications
- Company profit sharing
- Union benefits optional
ROOT INTEGRATED SYSTEMS
8400 Sweet Valley DrivePittsburgh, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?