- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team! Please note that this if for a premier resource design and manufacturing of metal products and machines company.
This position is responsible for managing, monitoring and ensuring the integrity and timeliness of project schedules. He/she participates with the project management, planning, and production control teams to resource load schedules, produce projections, analyze CPM, performance collections and support financial management tools and financial reports throughout the duration of all significant projects. The incumbent provides regular schedule reports, projections, and analyses to Project/Program Teams, customers, and senior management. The role prepares ad hoc reports and analyses as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time deliver
- Maintain all required project schedules, utilizing scheduling software including MS Project.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Coordinate in accordance to specifications and contract documents; understand the project work, and the schedule and reporting requirements of the contract. Assume responsibility for assigned areas.
- Communicate with project management team to ensure that scheduling and Earned Value Management (POC) efforts are managed in accordance with the contract requirements and meet internal collection/reporting that supports management needs.
- Participate in PERT planning process; obtain input and participation in schedule development.
- Identify correct logical relationships, constraints, etc. and propose best schedule methodology for the project.
- Works with production management team to develop budgets, and resource load schedule activities. Ability to produce labor projections, graphs, and reports.
- Maintain multiple project schedules. Solicit and provide input weekly progress updates.
- Produce schedules and schedule reports as required for both internal management and reporting to external customers.
- Incorporate scope changes and other changes to project schedules, analyze, record and report impacts.
- Works with internal and external resources to resolve conflicts, problems, and coordinate schedules.
- Ensures that an open communication system is available where all stakeholders are informed of any changes to the schedule
- Performs timely and accurate processing of schedule update
- Perform weekly schedule updates
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and familiarity with budgeting, estimating, and planning/scheduling principles is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of data processing systems such as ERP/MRP. Experience with Global Shop (ERP) is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of NQA-1 and other quality program certification requirements is a plus
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- PC and software applications such as Primavera version P6, Microsoft Project, scheduling and database programs.
- Familiar with custom complex fabrication methods and processes.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal for constant interaction with all departments and outside customers
Pay range: $65,000 - $95,000 annually, DOE
Please submit your resume for consideration
ROLINC StaffingWhy Work Here?
This company will value your work ethic, train those who are willing to learn, and compensate fairly.
About ROLINC Staffing: Connecting great job seekers with great companies along the Colorado Front Range and beyond! ROLINC Staffing provides targeted talent solutions for manufacturing, distribution and construction companies as well as government facilities, and helps career-seekers find jobs within those industries. ROLINC also offers solutions for HR, safety, cost containment and other employment solutions and best practices. Founded in 1991 in Englewood, CO, ROLINC was a firm ahead of its time trying to connect businesses with qualified candidates through an exclusive online network: Resumes On-Line, Inc. (ROLINC). In 1993, we transitioned away from the online database model. Instead, we focused on becoming a niche staffing firm, moving into the skilled trades, construction trades and industrial services. Reach out to ROLINC today if you are pursuing a position that uses your targeted skills. We strive to hit the mark!
333 West Hampden Ave. Englewood CO. 80110Westminster, CO