Entry Level Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
World’s leading manufacturer of critical pipeline sealing and electrical isolation products is looking for assemblers to join their team! The assembler is responsible for final inspection, assembly, pre-shipment packaging and documentation of completed production inventory.
Shift: M-F, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
Open to entry-level candidates who want to learn!
- Liaison between Kitting, Logistics/ Inventory, Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Customer Service Departments.
- Final article of inspection for all closed production inventory prior to staging, warehousing or shipping.
- Perform and learn various duties from multiple roles in many departments.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, delivery, receipt, distribution and reconciliation.
- Crating, packaging and shipping of customer orders from all product lines.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Experience with operating material handling equipment and logistics
- Excellent logistics reporting and accuracy with counting and use of bar-coding equipment.
- Previous experience with forklifts, pallet jacks, scales, banding equipment, hand tools, power tools and warehousing.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction or supervision.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Apply today or call Laura at 303-364-5300 x 214 for more details!
ROLINC Staffing (DMW)
ManufacturingView all jobs at ROLINC Staffing (DMW)
Get fresh Entry Level Pipeliner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.