We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Graphic Designer (with Motion Graphic Design, After Effects skills) to join our team and lead the visual branding for the ROKiT family of companies. The ideal candidate will have a clear creative spark and demonstrate strong conceptual thinking, illustration, typography, and composition/layout skills. Candidate should thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment, generating multiple iterations of work, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you will collaborate with the marketing team, producers and editors to concept and execute graphics for digital, motion and print content (websites, apps, social, newsletters, banners, videos, print marketing materials, and presentations, to name a few). Position requires working within tight deadlines, being agile and keeping multiple projects on track. This key team member will have a positive attitude, effective communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Your portfolio will demonstrate mastery of typography, layout and composition, image treatments, packaging, vector illustrations (including logos and icons)
– 5+ years of work experience with
- Expert level skills in Adobe Products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects
- BFA/BA/BS in graphic design, advertising, fine art or relevant design field
- Experience in a startup environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude