Medical Assistant In Telehealth Environment. Position can work from home in Utah or Montana.
Are you a Medical Assistant who wants to make a difference in the lives of medically-underserved people in your community? Do you want to work with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide direct, compassionate, quality care to patients? Are you someone who thrives in a dynamic, energized environment? Are you looking for competitive pay and a better work-life balance? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have a great opportunity for you.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
- A clear communicator who is able to build good relationships with all clinic staff and patients, and interacts with everyone in a positive and professional manner.
- A meticulous person who asks questions and clarifies information as needed.
- Someone who wants to continue learning and developing MA skills, and is receptive to performance feedback.
What you’ll do:
- Work in cooperation with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population in a telehealth setting.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the clinic record.
- Seek to anticipate providers’ needs and assist as requested, and notify RN if more technical care is needed.
- Find teachable moments during routine care, delivering direct patient teaching and coaching.
- Incorporate high standards of infection control into all tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a medical assistant training course.
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful but not required.
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment