ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group's proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is looking for a Manager of Revenue Cycle Call Center Operations for their Lafayette location to oversee the call center and switch board operations for the region. The successful candidate will be a forward-thinker with an innate ability to cultivate strong relationships with business partnerships and provide exemplary service to customers. In addition, they need to be a strong communicator and able to handle conflict and different dynamics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manages day-to-day operations in achieving defined service objectives. Responsible for delivering exceptional service to internal and external customers to include open communication, prompt response, and timely, accurate results that meet specifications.
- Supports leadership to assure team alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensures quality of services provided by maintaining current knowledge of department resources, developing and monitoring performance indicators and service delivery measurements.
- Provides leadership to ensure the highest levels of quality, service, performance levels, and efficiency standards are implemented and maintained.
- Provides supervision and director to team members, supporting the training and ensuring competency of staff. Plans, directs, and organizes all related activities for Call Center team members.
- Ensures budget preparation, planning and other project assignments and effectively deploy resources necessary to achieve business objectives. Seeks out and actively participates in business initiatives that contribute to service excellence
- Bachelor's Degree will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of leading large operation team with 35 or more team members.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in call centers and/or switchboard, and open to industries outside of healthcare.
ROI Search Group