ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group's proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is looking to add a Full-time Licensed Addiction Therapist to their team. The Therapist will be actively involved with partnering to provide optimal care for the patients within the treatment program. Each therapist is a part a dedicated treatment team. This role works with their assigned patients in a variety of settings including but not limited to individual sessions, group therapy sessions, assessment services, etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- For assigned patients, will coordinate and provide individualized case management, individual and group therapy.
- Maintain communication with referral sources and other providers as needed.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the facility and the patient's family.
- Develop client resources and provide counseling, discharge/continuing care planning and post-discharge placement for patients.
- Must be licensed to practice or eligible to practice in the State of Indiana.
- Valid LCSW, LCAC, or LMHC, in the State of Indiana required.
ROI Search Group