ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group's proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is looking for a Pharmacy Cerner Analyst to join their team on or before 2021 to serve as a Cerner subject matter expert for their designated business partner. The incumbent can work onsite or solely remote. This role serves as a liaison between internal and external customers for support issues. The Cerner Analyst will participate in the design, build, testing, support, maintenance, and/or troubleshooting of assigned areas.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaboratives with business partners in the design and implementation of new or optimized applications to obtain support from internal and external stakeholders by levering change management structure.
- Consults with business partners on current workflows and configuration requests. Assist and/or inform with upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements as well as continuing system maintenance.
- Participates in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and support of Cerner designated projects that may include design, documentation, workflow, optimization and support.
- Takes initiative to research and then develop optimizations that will impact overall successful outcomes. Applies and suggests improvements and consults on complex configuration decisions. Develops and execute complex testing and script execution to identify changes in end user functionality.
- Providers operational support for systems within the designated scope of work area. Translate business requirements into technical specifications: design, develop, test, etc. Perform extraction, transforming and loading of data to support migration.
- A minimum of 3 years of Cerner experience.
- Must be a graduate of an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy and possess an active Indiana Pharmacy License.
ROI Search Group