Senior Financial Analyst
- $90,000 to $110,000 Yearly
We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Financial Analyst to join our team here at ROI•DNA. This position reports to our EVP, Finance.
- We are a culture-first company
- We care about our people, who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self, and above all, no assholes allowed
You thrive working on a remote team. You're an expert at guiding organizational leaders on key areas that contribute to financial success. You have strong Excel skills, experience in financial analysis, and a keen eye for detail.
What you'll be doing
- Play a crucial role in supporting our financial planning and analysis activities, ensuring accurate budgets and forecasts, analyzing variances, and presenting key financial trends to management.
- Analysis of financials, including budget, forecast, and plan
- Present financial findings to management monthly
- Responsible for monthly rolling forecast and aspects of month-end close- including variance and trend analysis
- Monitor key financial statistics and analytics
- Research financial issues and overall trend analysis on pricing performance and margin review
- Establish financial process improvements and support best practice initiatives
- Lead finance business partner on all strategic priority analyses
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities and actions to improve financial performance through the creation of financial reporting and analytic tools
- Demonstrate ethical responsibility, personal accountability, and responsibility for the integrity and reliability of data, modeling, and reporting
- Additional ad hoc analysis projects as assigned
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role, preferably in a digital marketing agency or a related industry.
- Strong Excel skills, including proficiency in advanced functions, financial modeling, and data analysis.
- Experience in preparing charts and graphs to communicate key financial trends, issues, and insights effectively.
- Familiarity with forecasting tools and techniques is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify patterns, trends, and potential risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present complex financial information clearly and concisely to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, demonstrating self-motivation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. financial regulations, accounting principles, and reporting standards.
- Experience working in a remote team environment is a plus.
- Candidates located in the Pacific Standard time zone preferred due to the time commitment of this role.
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- 401(k) matching program
- 20 days PTO, 11 Paid holidays & 9 Sick days
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental leave
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Pet Insurance
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90k to $110k per year. Salary is determined by skills, experience, qualifications, alignment with market data, as well as internal and external equity.
ROI•DNA, part of Hotwire Global and The Enero Group, is a full-service digital marketing agency delivering category-leading solutions to accelerate revenue for leading brands worldwide.
From crafting bespoke ABM experiences for Fortune 500 companies to developing and designing future-proofed websites for hyper-growth companies, the agency focuses on driving radically successful outcomes for their B2B clients.
Technology-led, ROI•DNA has developed exclusive top-tier partnerships with 6sense, Google, and Drift, helping drive over $12B in revenue for leading tech innovators including Elastic, Mollie, Drift, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Cockroach Labs.
Launched in 2009, ROI•DNA is a culture-first company built on doing it right, being inventive, encouraging employees to bring their whole selves, and maintaining a strict zero asshole policy. They exist to make a ginormous impact on their clients, their team, and the entire digital marketing world.
ROI · DNASan Francisco, CA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.