ROEM Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
The Superintendent directs day-to-day operations of the construction site, while adhering to and enforcing the construction schedule, performance of each subcontractor, conformance to the project budget, compliance with the plans and specifications, enforce strict safety practices, site cleanliness and overal production.
- Manage and inspect the day to day on-site construction and/or rehabilitation of the project.
- Enforcing and adhering to the construction schedule.
- Manage the performance of each subcontractor.
- Conformance to the project budget and be in compliance with the plans and specifications of the project.
- Enforce strict safety practices, site cleanliness and overall production.
- Respond to RFI's and/or submittals.
- Review and approve monthly invoices from subcontractors through Textura.
- Attend monthly draw meetings with lenders/inspectors.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of employees, vendors, contractors, consultants, and clients.
- Must be detailed in procedures and able to arbitrate between trades.
- Must be able to read and understand plans, specifications, and subcontract agreements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and able to schedule subcontractors in proper sucession.
- Proficient in Procore and Textura.
- Basic understanding of all trades.
- Proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including building plans and specifications.
- Ability to prepare and review scopes; RFI's and submittals
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risk, implications, and costs.
- Must have developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Must have a strong knowledge of OSHA policies and guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing the construction multi-family apartments with verfiable references.
- Frequent standing, sitting, walking grounds or jobsite, stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, framed structures, driving a vehicle, fine hand manipulation (keying/mouse) reaching, occasional lifting or carrying objects up to 30lbs. Exposure to loud noises, high elevations, and extreme heat and cold.
ROEMWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Awesome 401K plan!
ROEM is a family-owned corporation with over 35 years of experience in development and construction with a commitment to providing efficient and sustainable affordable housing throughout California.
1650 Lafayette Street Santa ClaraSanta Clara, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at ROEM