Delivery Driver Warehouse Associate
ROEDER INDUSTRIES, INC Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. Assist in warehouse duties and maintain a clean environment. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
Examples of some of the required duties of the position:
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company's specifications
- Deliver orders to customer along planned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with office staff
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Maintain documentation on deliveries and issues
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Assist in picking orders and/or processing product
- Stock shelves when needed
- Other tasks or duties as requested
Applications must possess:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent certification
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Strong customer service skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Typical hours will be 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- 30 minute unpaid lunch as schedule allows.
- Weekly hour totals based on business needs, overtime may be available
- Training provided and hours will vary during that time.
- Paid time off per company policy
Pay for position will range from $11-13/hr dependent on experience.
To be considered, please email resume to Tiffany@RoederIndustries.com
ROEDER INDUSTRIES, INCWhy Work Here?
Since 1999, Roeder Industries formed in response to a demand for quality supplies, equipment, and service for the imprinted apparel industry
Roeder Industries represents the most innovative, high quality, world class manufacturers in the imprinted apparel industry – delivering what you need to be successful. Offering an unparalleled portfolio, industry leading expertise, training and customer service to their clients, Roeder meets the most challenging demands in the industry.
1919 Premier RowOrlando, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ROEDER INDUSTRIES, INC