Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Title, Escrow and Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.Job Description
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for establish, develop and maintain business relations with current and potential customers and vendors. They use a relationship-based approach to assist customers with their inquiries and business needs. The Customer Service Manager develops and implements a dynamic customer experience strategy in coordination with our Sales and Marketing team by preparing oral and written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, visual aids, marketing material, etc.
Successful candidates will be solution providers and thrive in a fast-paces environment. Ideally they will have 5 + years of progressive customer-focused/relationship-based experience in addition to strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. The ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities including supervising 2-3 Customer Service Representatives is a must.
To be successful in this role, the Customer Service Manager / Graphic Designer must enjoy conversations with customers through both written and oral communication. They must be innovative in figuring out the best way to improve marketing campaigns and how to communicate those needs to their customers. They must be thoughtful and professional in these discussions, employing exceptional listening and problem-solving skills. The role is not only to help their customers be successful but also to help them feel confident and secure in everything ROC Title does for them. The Customer Service Manager / Graphic Designer is a visual story teller that lives to create and thrives as part of a dynamic team that values their amazing design skills.
This position requires a total team player. Our most successful team members are those who do everything they can to support one another, got the extra mile for their team and their customers. ROC Title believes every problem can be resolved with teamwork, innovative thinking, and good old fashion hard work.Qualifications
· Accountable for delivering the results we promise for our existing customers
· Consistent follow-up with customers, vendors on what we need from them (E.G. pics for their website, contact info, etc.) via email or phone call
· Answer all incoming phone calls, make transfers when needed
· Provide first line basic level product technical support utilizing resources provided
· Resolve customer issues
· Prepare requested reports by management
· Process invoices; file and mail
· Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates continuously with visitors, customers, employees and vendors.
· Prior customer service experience minimum 2 years, 5 years preferred, ideally in a customer service industry
· Adobe Creative Suite experience
· 2+ years digital marketing experience
· Design and production of graphics, print and digital advertising, marketing collateral and other marketing materials utilizing clean layouts and typography
· General computer literacy skills are important and should have expertise in researching information, accessing the Internet and email
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Ability to effectively manage multiple incoming calls
· Strong team workmanship
· Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “Coolture”
· Ability to problem solve independently and with others
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Associate’s degree
· Familiarity with real estate
· Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
· Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
· Works well on a team and collaborates with others but also be able to work independently
· Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
· Ability to interact with employees, vendors, and candidates in a professional and courteous manner
· Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
· Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion
· Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment
· Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience
· Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Ability to type at a net rate of 35 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The employee must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The employee must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.