ROCS Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring During COVID-19
About the Company:
This is a fast-growing company specializing in the data sanitization and IT asset disposition industry. They are recognized experts in supporting large scale projects for Fortune 500 Companies and Institutions that demand timely quality service.
This position reports to the Inventory Manager on the receivables side and is responsible for picking, packing, cleaning, and labeling all inbound products. Also responsible for scanning items, taking inventory, and other general warehouse duties.
Job Duties of an Inventory IT Warehouse Associate:
- Prepare and file documents for scanning
- Entering data into Excel
- Log incoming projects
- Follow unitizing procedures
- Follow box Check-In, Check-Out procedures
- Identify and address issues
- Set project prep requirements (using project matrix, requirements sheet)
- Take on Prep Lead and Scan Lead roles based on client projects
Job Requirements of an IT Warehouse Associate:
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Attention to detail
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Able to pass a background check and a drug test
- Able to work full-time hours
- Able to lift 40 pounds
We help top recent college graduates get their foot in the door with top companies! ROCS is a recruiting company that specializes in finding jobs for current students and recent college grads (with up to five years of experience). We staff positions in Washington D.C, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Our process is an entirely free service for our applicants.
Transportation and Storage