Why You Want to Work Here: This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous administrative experience looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a quick learner and energetic representative to assist with answering phones, greeting visitors, managing conference rooms, interacting with vendors and much more! You will work directly with our CEO and build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations. We are a data security solutions company with a new and growing office and are excited to add to our team!
- Serve as the core office lead for corporate headquarters, presence on-site weekdays during core working hours from 9am-5pm each working day, flexibility on arrival and departure is permissible to meet a 40-hour work week.
- Answer incoming calls & route to appropriate employees
- Assist staff with conference room bookings & provide assistance for set-up
- Assist the CMO and VP of Product with trade show logistics and demo preparation
- Assist the CEO directly with corporate administration and meetings logistics for personnel management, Board of Directors responsibilities, and
- Daily check of conference rooms & equipment is clean & in working order
- Sign for deliveries & ensure they are routed to appropriate employees
- Prepare FedEx online shipping requests & confirm appropriate chargeback details
- Maintain break room
- Order office supplies for employees & organize mail room
- Assist with preparing & allocating space for new employees
- Assist with appointment arrangements for visiting executives and customers
- Help to arrange employee engagement or corporate social responsibility activities
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (Desired)
- Strong customer service skills (Required)
- Extremely reliable and organized (Required)
- Microsoft skills - Word, Excel, Outlook (Required)
- Professional attire
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail - can communicate with all levels
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.
Hiring during COVID-19