Why You Want to Work Here:
This is an awesome opportunity for a recent graduate that is looking to make an impact on a growing company. We have an aggressive growth plan in the coming years and you will have the opportunity to influence strategic decisions. If you are proactive, customer centric, have the ability to see potential for improvement and present solutions, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities of Customer Support Representative:
- Answer customer calls, email, and chat (if applicable) via our Hubspot app and phone line.
- Provide support and answer questions in a timely manner for:
- Order-related inquiries: tracking, status, delivery, etc.
- Product related inquiries, both prior to purchase and after purchase
- Help write Hubspot templates and create other customer facing support documents, webpages, and videos.
- Respond to online reviews on sites like Amazon.com via the respective marketplaces.
- Respond to social media comments, including but not limited to twitter feeds and Facebook comments
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer and product based issues
- Recommend and implement improved customer service and operational practices to provide better information, and/or reduce time spend.
- Think strategically about improving the brands, communications, and processes, and provide suggestions and solutions to managers
- Lift, move and assemble products for shipping, returns, photoshoots, and samples
Qualifications for Customer Support Representative:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with 3.0+ GPA
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of the online shopping experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Very comfortable with using the internet and figuring out websites