Hiring During COVID-19
Customer Support Representative
Fairfax, VA, close to the Mosaic District!
Salary + Benefits
Why You Want to Work Here:
This is an awesome opportunity for a recent graduate that is looking to make an impact on a growing company and work directly with the Founder and President. We have an aggressive growth plan in the coming years and you will have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and influence strategic decisions. If you are proactive, customer centric, have the ability to see potential for improvement and present solutions, this is the place for you!
- Company lunches
- Small close-knit team
- Open communication
- Casual dress code
- Team photoshoots for the website
- Opportunity to try out products before they hit the market
- Flexibility and collaboration
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of business including Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Creative, and more!
- Room for growth!
Responsibilities of Customer Support Representative:
- Answer customer calls, email, and chat (if applicable) via our Hubspot app and phone line.
- Provide support and answer questions in a timely manner for:
- Order-related inquiries: tracking, status, delivery, etc.
- Product related inquiries, both prior to purchase and after purchase
- Help write Hubspot templates and create other customer facing support documents, webpages, and videos.
- Respond to online reviews on sites like Amazon.com via the respective marketplaces.
- Respond to social media comments, including but not limited to twitter feeds and Facebook comments
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer and product based issues
- Recommend and implement improved customer service and operational practices to provide better information, and/or reduce time spend.
- Think strategically about improving the brands, communications, and processes, and provide suggestions and solutions to managers
- Lift, move and assemble products for shipping, returns, photoshoots, and samples
Qualifications for Customer Support Representative:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with 3.0+ GPA
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of the online shopping experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Very comfortable with using the internet and figuring out websites