Why You Want To Work Here!
We are a proposal development and capture management consulting firm that helps customers, including Fortune 500 clients, win Government contracts in every market. We are looking for a great Administrative Assistant to join our growing team!
Job Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant (Consulting):
- Manage contract modifications through the system
- Perform data entry and draft reports
- Draft letters/responses for executive staff and senior managers, text for proposals, marketing tools, reports, and graphics for charts and flyers, etc.
- Maintain confidential hardcopy papers/electronic files/databases for correspondence, contracts, technical and accounting documents.
- Assist with the preparation of and distribution of company-wide mass emails
- General research tasks and reports
- Maintain logs
- General office support
- Supply/mail management
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant (Consulting):
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Previous office and administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Word (formatting, inserting tables, writing memos, etc.) and PowerPoint Experience
- Must be US Citizen and have clean BG
Full-Time (Standard Work Hours)