ROCS Staffing McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You Want To Work Here:
We are seeking a driven and analytical Research Assistant to provide research and administrative support for our EVP and Market Intelligence team. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level professional looking to start their career with a local governmental non-profit. There is an opportunity for advancement and professional growth within the organization for a motivated, professional, and determined individual.
Job Duties of the Research Assistant:
- Support EVP and Market Intelligence team with research and administrative functions
- Update spreadsheets, clean and scrub data for use by the team
- Use Salesforce to update profiles and potential leads
- Generate statistics and data points based on demographics, local organizations, etc.
- Run reports and analytics on department data using data mapping and visualization techniques
- Research new talent initiative programs
- Research prospect contact information
- Update slides and create presentation documents
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications of the Research Assistant:
- Completed college degree strongly preferred
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new technology quickly
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Salesforce experience or familiarity is a plus
- This position requires a clean background check
We are a staffing and recruitment services company that helps businesses throughout the Northern VA and Washington DC Metropolitan areas find the top college student and recent graduate talent to fill all entry to junior level positions.