Part-Time Receptionist (Mornings)
ROCS Staffing McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for a current student who is seeking to gain work experience while balancing schoolwork. We are looking for a quick learner and energetic representative to assist with answering phones, greeting visitors, managing conference rooms, interacting with vendors and much more! You will work across departments and build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations. We are a fast-growing property management company with a newly renovated office and are excited to add to our team!
- Answer incoming calls & route to appropriate employees
- Assist staff with conference room bookings & provide assistance for set-up
- Daily check of conference rooms & equipment is clean & in working order
- Sign for deliveries & ensure they are routed to appropriate employees
- Prepare FedEx online shipping requests & confirm appropriate chargeback details
- Maintain break room to include:
- Ensure break room is kept tidy and stocked with supplies
- Loading/unloading dishwasher in the morning & prior to departure in evening
- Order office supplies for employees & organize mail room
- Facility requests (ie: blown lightbulbs, bathroom issues, heating/cooling, cleaning requests)
- Work closely with HR on Employee Activities taking place in the office (ie: employee bulletin boards; employee events; etc)
- Assist with preparing & allocating space for new employees
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), a plus to include Lync and Skype for Business
- Professional attire
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail - can communicate with all levels
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.
We are a staffing and recruitment services company that helps businesses throughout the Northern VA and Washington DC Metropolitan areas find the top college student and recent graduate talent to fill all entry to junior level positions.