Referral Specialist - Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Receive incoming calls, letters, and E-mail from families and provide exemplary customer service via active listening and professional communication.
- Conduct individually customized searches including all established best practices.
- Educate families about early childhood development, early childhood education standards, state licensing regulations and indicators of quality child care.
- Manage cases within established guidelines and procedures.
- Provide oral and written follow-up communication to clients as well as access to all available resources.
- Update and maintain client information in databases.
- Maintain respectful, professional working relationships with families.
- Maintain high ethical standards including maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Cultivates respectful, professional working relationships with internal and external customers
- Participate in a team-oriented work environment.
- Assist with special projects and other functions as needed to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to interact positively and cooperatively with individuals at all levels over the phone
- This position requires the completion of a satisfactory background check
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish (speaking, reading, writing)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively on teams
- Demonstrated ability to remain poised under pressure
ROCS Grad Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at ROCS Grad Staffing