This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for opportunity for advancement and a chance to learn! We specialize in providing customized solutions for defense aviation and logistical support. You will assist in operations, account management and strategy implementation!Summary of Position: You are a critical component for our sales team. You will support activities include opening request for quotes, monitoring for vendor pricing, and following up on communication to vendors, when necessary in support of the sales account manager. Attention to detail is critical.
Essential Responsibilities of Part-Time Office Administrator:
- Open cases for account manager to research and aid in item selection
- Accurately enters pricing from vendors and coordinates with account managers to queue quoting process
- Updates vendor contact information to facilitate in the most up to date data
- Facilitates follow up inquiries to vendors to obtain pricing and assist account manager with on time quoting
- Analyzes and predicts additional challenges with quotes, such as freight costs and export needs
- Assist account manager with tracking quotes to ensure higher close ratio for their team
- Uploads quotes online, as needed
- May assist with batch uploads of data needed to assist account managers
- Supports staff with technical data uploading.
- Knowledge and familiarity with all Microsoft Office products
- Current student or completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous office experience or desire to gain experience in a professional office environment
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to interact positively and cooperatively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to work in a team atmosphere or independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
$14-16/hr + Benefits (Opportunity for Salary and Growth!