ROCS Grad Staffing
- Posted: 3 days ago
We are a nonprofit membership organization headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, and are currently seeking qualified Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. Our mission is to promote, advance and improve the welfare and interests of the motor carrier industry and the motor carriers operating in commerce, both domestically and/or internationally.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Executive Team, and management of the Association’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Executive Director.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive Director’s ability to effectively lead the Association.
- Manage all legal documents of the Association.
- Work closely with the Executive Director to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities following up appropriately.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events s needed.
- Work with Executive Team to offer support as needed.
- Provide event management support, hospitality to guests and other projects/duties as assigned.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and draft press releases and outreach content in support of Marketing.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Association’s policies, principles, and strategies.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences and plan events in support of Marketing.
- Work with Executive Team to brainstorm content ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing.
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office
- Social media and networking experience.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Free Parking at Office
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Room at Office
- Room for Growth
ROCS Grad Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at ROCS Grad Staffing