Assistant Project Manager
ROCS Grad Staffing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You Want To Work Here:
We are a boutique consulting firm that provides commercial real estate consulting services for developers, law firms, Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, educational institutions, religious organizations, high-tech government contractors, retail operators, health care providers, and more. As our company grows, we are seeking a dynamic individual to manage commercial interior construction projects, assist with base building projects, and manage day to day administration. In this position you will gain valuable experience working with top executives and decision makers in the Washington DC commercial real estate market.Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager:
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keep track of and report on project progress
- Complete tasks assigned senior PM staff in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage day to day activities in the implementation of services to clients
- Assist in the development of new and existing services
- Continually work to develop and create new opportunities for the business
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- 2+ years of previous experience in either construction, architecture, or commercial real estate / development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Assistant Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
$60k + Benefits
ROCS Grad Staffing
Get fresh Commercial Real Estate Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.