Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
POSITION: ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
Rockfon is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced acoustic ceilings and wall solutions to create beautiful, comfortable spaces.
This is the role:
The Associate Product Manager reports directly to the Head of Product Management. This position has no direct reports and will be based out of the office in Chicago, IL. The Associate Product Manager is responsible for assisting the team with technical collateral development, marketing strategies, competitive product research and market analysis. The position also works to create alignment across product lines and where relevant marketed as integrated systems.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide research and understanding to help guide product positioning
- Understand the needs of the end users and communicate them to relevant stake holders
- Develop specifications for products or scope documents for development opportunities
- Assist in the development of business cases to move projects from concept to development and commercialization
This is what you offer:
- Business or Technical Degree
- 1-3 years experience working in product management or marketing analyst
- Disciplined and structured, pro active
- Strong market and customer focus
- Strong people skills to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Highly detailed
- Plans and organises their own work effectively
- Actively coordinates with teams
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today's biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world's needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!